Team Chevelle banner

We lost Chuck Bonasera March 1st.

5K views 21 replies 22 participants last post by  dbasdan 
#1 ·
#5 ·
RIP Chuck, this sure has been a sad week.

#8 ·
Originally met Chuck thru the Team Chevelle website. We had many an enjoyable phone conversation over the years discussing our 67 Chevelles among other things. In our last conversation he said that it probably would be the last one and he was right. I miss him a lot.

#11 ·
RIP Chuck.
Your contributions here and to many members will be long remembered.

His info:
Chuck Bonasera
Team Chevelle #385
Nor-Cal ChevelleCaminos

#15 ·
Wow. I spoke to him a couple of times, met with him on a couple of occassions. Very sad.

RIP Chuck. We'll all see you again one day and I hope to see you smile.

#18 ·
terrible. way too young. shows just how fragile all our lives are. i've had the driver side pic of chucks '67 on my desktop for some time now for inspiration. hopefully the one in the garage will look that good someday.

#20 ·
Met Chuck several years ago when the Nor Cal Chevelles Caminos were formed on a Saturday morning, in a pizza place in Fremont. I dropped out after a couple years due to my work schedule. Looked for Chuck at a couple car shows lately, but didn't realize how sick he was. A real great guy, he'll be missed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.