Team Chevelle banner

Where to get Eastwood paint.

9K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  furball8994 
#1 ·
Gentlemen, as a result of a conversation with my body shop man ( who is very good, but not a Chevelle expert ) I may have narrowly avoided having my hood hinges painted black. Did a search on this forum and found the name of the correct colour. I believe it is Phosphate Zinc by Eastwood Industries. My question is, "Where can I obtain a couple rattle cans of this stuff, given that I live in London, Ontario, Canada?" If I have the wrong stuff in mind, please advise. Thanks R. B.

#3 ·
Sorry to be dense, but I still don't get it. Can I only get this stuff ordered on-line and paid by the methods that those who order stuff use? I guess I was hoping that there was an outlet within 50 to 75 miles where I could go, like Port Huron, even Detroit if I am at NPD for stuff. Otherwise, is there a real close approximation? Or else, I guess I'll be ordering. Thanks for the help. R.B.

#6 ·
Try giving them a call at 1-800-343-9353 and ask them if and where you can buy there product's locally.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.