Team Chevelle banner

1969 Chevelle 20" Wheels PHOTO

8K views 21 replies 10 participants last post by  70 nialator 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Here is a great photo of a customers 1969 Chevelle it has bonspeed BIG BLOCK style wheels that are 20X8.5 F and 20X10 R

[/URL]

***ADVERTISING DELETED***

See less See more
#7 ·
Never liked 20's on the front.... a nice staggered look is better in my book

#8 ·
I agree, I always suggest 18 or 19 front and 20 rear. Some people really like 20's all around so we help them with that.

#11 ·
Brad, I know you are a salesman for these wheels, but I have to agree with Toddlamesa although I wont say "vomit. I really dislike anything over 17s on old cars.

#14 ·
Guys it is all about our hobby and I have restored matching number cars and pro-touring style cars. I respect the choice of stock , 17" and even the guys who want 26" wheels on their Chevelles.

#15 ·
I’m rolling 18’s on mine too.. Everyone likes something.. Opinions are like ass holes, everyone has one :D

NO, I didn’t call anyone one an ass hole….. now if I could just find some paint!

#17 ·
I dunno,
Like it, or hate it, what ever happened to courtesy and a little respect?
Big diameter wheels make people behave badly on this site. :yes:

#22 ·
Louis – I know it’s stupid but the “guide coat” look is kind of growing on me. I really miss the shine & stripes though. Get this divorce over with and she’ll be black with arctic frost pearl white stripes. :)

Todd – I hear you.. put 20’s on my Yukon 8 years ago and now they look small compared to what everyone else is doing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.