asstchief12 asstchief12 is offline
- About asstchief12
- Asst. Fire Chief. Hence the screen name. Now retired (aug 2014 19 years)
- Hunting, Fishing, family
- City Goverment
- Piston Factor
- Currently own:
- 1966 chevelle,2014 dodge ram 1500,2013 Infiniti G37x, 1998 Pontiac Grand Prix,
2010 Harley FLX,1968 Ford
2008 Harley Heritage Softail
- First Name
- Total Albums: 1
- Total Pictures: 7
- Albums Created by asstchief12
- Total Messages: 1
- Most Recent Message: Aug 17th, 13 11:03 PM
- Visitor Messages for asstchief12
- Last Activity: Jul 28th, 16 8:08 AM
- Join Date: Aug 21st, 12
- Referrals: 0
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- Team Member
- BrocLuno is offline
|Jul 6th, 16|
|8:48 PM - 65chevelle300post quoted asstchief12 in post Re: Adjusting valve lash - hydraulic lifters
So I tried the 1/2 turn and it s...
|8:45 PM - asstchief12 quoted 65chevelle300post in post Re: Adjusting valve lash - hydraulic lifters
1/4 turn should be reserved for engine...
|Jun 30th, 16|
|8:31 PM - p40 quoted asstchief12 in post Re: Adjusting valve lash - hydraulic lifters
Ok here's an add on question. O...
|4:50 PM - asstchief12 quoted stallonepanerai in post Re: 66 chrome headliner trim install?
Are you referring to where it is by ...
|Jun 21st, 16|
|8:26 PM - asstchief12 quoted RB69SS396Conv in post Re: How hot does your mechanical f/p run?
your saying a different fuel pump ...
|8:18 PM - asstchief12 quoted Chris27 in post Re: How hot does your mechanical f/p run?
93 octane no ethanol ...