1967 Original 8 track Player [Archive] - Chevelle Tech

: 1967 Original 8 track Player

SSpete67
Apr 1st, 04, 7:39 PM
I have a 1967 original 8 track player, Does anyone know what its worth? It appears to be in good condition, Not sure if it works or not. All the knobs are there and the part number on the back reads 7300481 is the model number.

John Himself
Apr 1st, 04, 8:15 PM
working or not, i'll buy it off ya. i should fit a '66 right?

i just think that'd be cool to have, chicks dig 8-tracks

SSpete67
Apr 1st, 04, 9:16 PM
I'mtually considering selling it, That's why I asked. It did come out of a 1967 Chevelle and its all original for those of you looking to ad an extra option to you restoration. I was trying to find more info on this 8 track player, I know there aren't too many around and it looks pretty good.

MileHiSS
Apr 1st, 04, 9:24 PM
Hey Pete,

Did you finally get your motor back together?

Dave in Denver

Okie-1
Apr 2nd, 04, 9:43 AM
Pete i have 2 67 8tracks, one in my conv. and a extra, if you want to sell it let me know , goes underdash rite ? i need better knobs, :eek: Billy Neal.

SSpete67
Apr 2nd, 04, 9:51 PM
Hey dave, How's the car coming? Yup, I got it running like a champ :D All that hard work finally paid off

SSpete67
Apr 2nd, 04, 9:52 PM
Oh By the way, anyone is interested in it, I have it on the classifieds. I can e-mail pictures if anyone is interested in buying this.

Rabbit
Apr 5th, 04, 1:51 PM
Originally posted by John Himself:
working or not, i'll buy it off ya. i should fit a '66 right?

i just think that'd be cool to have, chicks dig 8-tracks Are you sure that information isn't a little out of date? smile.gif

Reid

John Himself
Apr 5th, 04, 11:39 PM
ya, i was joking, but i still want it

SSpete67
Apr 6th, 04, 7:39 AM
Well guys, Lots of interests on it and I gave you guys furst crack at it But no one came up with any cash. I have to list it on ebay, Tyoe of Keyword 1967 Chevelle 8 track player and it will come up, With picture.