New Member from Enumclaw [Archive] - Chevelle Tech

: New Member from Enumclaw

454Vortec
Sep 11th, 09, 2:37 AM
Hey guys, new member here. Thought I'd introduce myself. My name's Robert and I do my wrenching out of Enumclaw when I choose to, by the side of the road when I have no choice.

So far I only have my daily driver pictured below, the '90 454SS. Its nothing that amazing, but I changed the motor out twice, did a few other things, and am committed to my 10-12mpg commuter "car". Only recently have I have gotten back into Chevy's, and this is my first Big Block.

Sadly, right now I am away from my baby until I get out of the Army in March. What's funny is that my fiance has overcome her foreign sports car addiction and has grown to like driving the truck around.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b344/351robbie/LaborDay%20leave%202009/P9060382.jpg

cobaltchev67
Sep 11th, 09, 3:40 AM
Welcome Robert, nice truck. Curious about your 'wrenching out of Enumclaw' remark....is that where you have the space to? My car is just down the road in Bonney Lake...I spend a lot of time there, but like you my wrenching is not done at home or less than 25 minutes away.

You're in good company:thumbsup:

kettbo
Sep 11th, 09, 3:55 AM
So ya found us Robert!

I am Army Retired as of 06. Links to the toys below.

1969 El Camino Dan
Sep 11th, 09, 9:59 AM
Welcome aboard, Robert.
Thanks for your military service - hope you have much more time to play next year.
I do my wrenching in SeaTac, but I live in Leschi area of Seattle.

Dan

webfoot
Sep 11th, 09, 1:20 PM
Welcome! That is good news on the wife, I shudder at what I'd have to do to get my wife to drive a chevy.

Good luck on your last stint in the army!

OutCast
Sep 11th, 09, 1:36 PM
... I do my wrenching out of Enumclaw when I choose to, by the side of the road when I have no choice...

l:)

Ain't that the truth.

Welcome to the crew. That's a nice truck you've got there.

Andy72Supreme
Sep 11th, 09, 9:27 PM
Welcome to the site where even Oldsmobile A-Bodies are welcome! :D I'm also just a short drive down Hwy 410, not too far from Lake Tapps.

bad.samaritan
Sep 12th, 09, 1:27 PM
Welcome to the group Robert....and congrats on the upcoming ETS. I live and Wrench just north of you on the 169 in Maple Valley, and work on Ft. Lewis as well. Nice truck BTW

mattiepschevelle
Sep 12th, 09, 2:14 PM
Nice truck! I had a swb std. Cab 95 silverado with that grill in it, mine only had a 350, but it still went pretty good. What drop is that?