fuel line issue [Archive] - Chevelle Tech

: fuel line issue

70ssclone
Jun 30th, 08, 8:56 PM
i was putting a new fuel line on my 70 velle and i noticed that were the line runs through the engine crossmember there is a hole on the front side by the radiator but no hole on the backside close to the fire wall how in the hell does the line go on

thanks
josh

steve70malibu
Jun 30th, 08, 9:16 PM
i was putting a new fuel line on my 70 velle and i noticed that were the line runs through the engine crossmember there is a hole on the front side by the radiator but no hole on the backside close to the fire wall how in the hell does the line go on

thanks
josh

I think it enters the frame farther back, I tried to look at mine but I would need to back it out in order to get a good look. It is dark already and I'm already in my pj's.

Steve

EdCarpenter
Jun 30th, 08, 9:27 PM

thanks
josh

The engine end of the fuel line enters the frame just behind the section where the front body mount sits. It's an oval hole at the inside of the curve on the frame.

Josh, send me a PM and I'll send you a photo. www.ebcarp56@yahoo.com.