Nom Ls6 ???????????? [Archive] - Chevelle Tech

: Nom Ls6 ????????????

WAX-UM
May 13th, 07, 5:19 PM
What does everyone think this car is worth. They claim for it too be an original LS6 car with NOM motor. No build sheet but it has owner history. If its a proven LS6 its definatly a bargain, but why is it so cheap ?????
Should I buy it. I dont trust build sheets as much as owner history. Plus it maybe possible to find a buildsheet ?????
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=012&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=220109462421&rd=1,1

1badss396
May 13th, 07, 5:50 PM
I dont think I would pay any more than $18,000 for that car, just looking at some of the photos I bet that car has alot of filler in it and patched up covering alot of rust:yes: Look at this picture that I copied from one of his pictures The sail panel patch work would scare me:eek:
Someone went nutz with a black spray bomb in the engine compartment.
http://photos.ebizautos.com/5383/1316310_26.jpg

moonie527
May 13th, 07, 6:37 PM
The ad says original and untouched sheetmetal. How come none of the panels line up? Hood, trunk, doors, and headlight buckets are all out of whack. Wonder what's hidden under all that paint. I don't know if I'd call it a bargain.

mr 4 speed
May 13th, 07, 8:12 PM
The ad says original and untouched sheetmetal. How come none of the panels line up? Hood, trunk, doors, and headlight buckets are all out of whack

Factory never did a great job on panel fit IMHO and experience..and I have owned aome original,factory paint cars in my time.

This is about a 22-25K car max

moonie527
May 13th, 07, 8:26 PM
I've seen poor alignment from the factory but not as bad as the botch job on that car. If they claim this is an untouched car when it obviously isn't, how can you believe anything else they claim.

704EVER
May 13th, 07, 8:26 PM
They have been trying to peddle this rat for a few months now, stay away. This car probably looks 10Xs worse in person. There is nothing right on it except for the 3 screw tach and it's not worth 28K to find out that's the only thing right.

oldtimebaseballfan
May 14th, 07, 9:34 AM
If you are in Arizona, it would be worth the effort to go look and get the previous ownership history and check it out.