Mac Tools MB1500 roll away [Archive] - Chevelle Tech

: Mac Tools MB1500 roll away

sschevellefan
Dec 4th, 06, 5:12 PM
I might be selling my home box to get some extra cash for x-mas. I could`nt find it on the mac site but I know it cost about $3000-3500 new. It`s a few years old but still in great shape. What would a fair price be? I`m not trying to make a ton of money off of it but I don`t want to give it away either. By the way, it will be sold without tools. Once i find some others to compare, I`ll post it in the classifieds for anyone who is interested. Thanks.

sschevellefan
Dec 5th, 06, 12:25 AM
Ok, I heard back from Mac tools earlier and it`s discontinued and the last list price was $2300. I was told $3500 from the tech at work but my asking price is still lower than new. i`ll be posting it in the members classified if anyone is interested. Thanks.

Chris R
Dec 5th, 06, 1:16 AM
Well now this didnt turn out to be a classified ad now did it?:D

Sorry, couldnt resist.

sschevellefan
Dec 5th, 06, 1:22 AM
Well I did`nt list what I was asking for it in this post, only what it cost new. If you want to know what I`m asking for it then you`ll have to see the post in the members classified section. If the mods what to delete this thread they can. I started this thread to see what it was worth and that was it.

Chris R
Dec 5th, 06, 1:30 AM
Well I did`nt list what I was asking for it in this post, only what it cost new. If you want to know what I`m asking for it then you`ll have to see the post in the members classified section. If the mods what to delete this thread they can. I started this thread to see what it was worth and that was it.

Thats ok. For the record. I have seen several boxes like that for around the 1000 dollar range if in good condition. I dont believe they have made that tool box for quite sometime now. They now carry a Tech 1000 line or the nice Macsimizer.

sschevellefan
Dec 5th, 06, 1:32 AM
Thats ok. For the record. I have seen several boxes like that for around the 1000 dollar range if in good condition. I dont believe they have made that tool box for quite sometime now.

Yeah thats what Mac told me. It`s still in great shape.

Chris R
Dec 5th, 06, 1:38 AM
Yeah thats what Mac told me. It`s still in great shape.

I editied my post after this response. The older Mac boxes seem to hold up better then the newer ones but dont hold me to that. Seen a few problems with one guy and his Macsimizer. Had problems with the drawer slides in the past. But the boxes are warrantied for life anyways.