Anyone here live in Livermore CA and own a 65? [Archive] - Chevelle Tech

: Anyone here live in Livermore CA and own a 65?

sschevellefan
Apr 8th, 06, 4:43 AM
I just foundout today that my first car, a 65 SS, is now in livermore California. It`s teal blue and had a 427/th400 in it with torque thrust mags with grey centers. If it belongs to a member here or if anyone knows who has it, please let me know. It was sold from Kasabian motors in Dublin California. I would just like to see it again. I did find out that someone took very good care of it and did it up really nice. I know how much it sold for but I`m not going to post it in case it does belong to a member but lets just say it`s quite a bit more than the $3500 I paid 13 yrs ago. Again, if anyone knows of the car please contact me. Thanks.

sinned
Apr 8th, 06, 12:36 PM
I live in Livermore but haven't seen a BB 65 running around. I'll keep an eye out for it.

sschevellefan
Apr 8th, 06, 3:12 PM
Thanks Denny. I don`t know if it`s still in that area but the guy said that was were it was. I would just like to see it again.

mad hooker
Apr 8th, 06, 3:27 PM
kassibain motors has some sweet cars, i did some work by them last year in dunlin, i dropped in for a second to checj it out man, beautiful cars in there. but they are way too over priced. good luck finding your car bro.

JYags
Apr 8th, 06, 3:52 PM
Just bought a 65 SS from Livermore but I'm certain it's not the car you described. It's mist blue, has a 283/muncie and needs work.

sschevellefan
Apr 8th, 06, 3:55 PM
No this car is pretty much done except maybe some upgraded brakes and a better rearend, unless the new owner already took care of it. Here is a link to the pics, it`s the blue 65 at the bottom of the first page.

http://myhotcars.com/sold.php?SID=9ee5dcc32f2b62dac178dd5ace58d635

sinned
Apr 8th, 06, 4:08 PM
kassibain motors has some sweet cars, i did some work by them last year in dunlin, i dropped in for a second to checj it out man, beautiful cars in there. but they are way too over priced. good luck finding your car bro.
Actually most the cars Kassabian sells are crap (most, not all sschevellefan). I actually worked for them at nights "hacking" their junk back together to make it sell. They are typical used car sales people and 90% of the stuff they sell is only worth half of what it goes for (remember that they tack their commission on the top and its not cheap, 25% or so IIRC).

sschevellefan
Apr 9th, 06, 4:08 AM
I have heard that about their cars but the car was in exelent condition when I got rid of it 7 yrs ago and it looks like someone did some nice work to get it into the condition it`s in now.