Team Chevelle banner

Rotisserie Restored Concours Wagon

854 views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  SSuper Dave 
#1 ·
Lots of money in this one. I see a few areas that still need attention, but overall it's pretty nice.

I have to say, while I love the car, I probably wouldn't/couldn't have reinstalled the woodgrain.

This is a car I think would do well at one of the big auctions. That said, I'm guessing he will be offered high teens for it on Ebay. Not sure Ebay is the right venue for a $26k wagon.

Chevrolet Chevelle Concours Estate Wagon | eBay

See less See more
#4 ·
I'm still in disbelief on this car....and am having a hard time imagining that someone would actually go through a rotisserie restoration on this.

I think cars like this are cool....up to a certain price point, well below this cars buy it now.

#8 ·
For this price, you can still a buy a: 64-72 Malibu convertible, a 68 & 69 325 HP 396 SS/TH400, C6 Corvette, small block 70-72 Corvette convertible..........and the lists goes on.

And I'd hate to have to sell that car in a hurry for anywhere near the buy it now.

Just b/c Gas Monkey does something, doesn't make it a good idea.

#9 ·
I saw it at the Peach State show a number of years back, and it was every bit as nice as it looks now. But I agree about the pedal pad!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.