Chevrolet Chevelle Backup LEDs! Plug & Play Install! Added Safety! - Chevelle Tech
 2Likes
  • 1 Post By JChilders
  • 1 Post By JChilders

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old Sep 17th, 15, 2:56 PM Thread Starter
Nick C.

Lightbulb Chevrolet Chevelle Backup LEDs! Plug & Play Install! Added Safety!

Chevrolet Chevelle Backup LEDs

Here's a great way to upgrade your Chevelle's appearance and safety at night. These are great additions to any tail lights, and can be easily installed, plug-and-play with no resistors needed.

We carry the brightest, highest-quality bulbs at the lowest prices. Your order will ship same day, and we're here if you need us for support and service. And we do not raise prices to astronomical levels- We're breaking that market trend, and offering you great, low prices, every day. These LED bulbs are designed here in St. Louis, and every bulb carries with it a three-year limited warranty.

Diode Dynamics offers several brightness options so you can choose what fits you best. These options are listed by the design and the lumen output of each bulb (Models differ based on vehicle year and bulb size):

SMD27: 205 lumens. Slightly lower brightness than OEM bulbs, but still provides the crisp, modern instant on/off of LED technology.
HP11: 310 lumens. Slightly higher brightness than OEM bulbs.
XP80: 510 lumens. Much brighter than OEM bulbs. These are bright!

Bulb Design:

SMD27: 27 three-chip 5050-size Epistar SMDs arranged in 180 degrees. Six radial panels of three chips, and a forward-facing six-chip panel. Main body material is PCB.

HP11: Four side-firing 1.5W-rated Osram LED chips, and one 5W-rated LED chip on top, which is projected by a lens for maximum effective brightness. The bulb is housed in a machined aluminum casing, which provides superior heat diffusion for long life.

XP80: Each of the four sides of this bulb contains three 5W-rated chips, and the top is fitted with four more under a projector lens. This is the brightest self-contained automotive LED bulb on the market, and is housed in an aluminum casing with a textured finish for maximum heatsinking properties.

The bulbs use an exact terminal and will fit as a replacement for stock incandescent All bulbs use less power and heat than the stock bulbs, and will last longer than your vehicle. Our LEDs use only the best components and are of the highest quality. The bulbs are designed for exceptional heat dispersion, and a diode is implanted to protect the LED from reverse polarity or voltage surge.

Included in your order is TWO BULBS.

All of our products come with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee and a 3-year limited warranty.

Chevelle Backup LEDs

Any questions, feel free to ask via email (contact@diodedynamics.com), Post, shoot us a PM! or call: (314) 205-3033

*PM us for the free-shipping code* (U.S. forum members only)

Thanks,
Nick C.
Diode Dynamics
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old Nov 25th, 16, 11:48 AM Thread Starter
Nick C.

Re: Chevrolet Chevelle Backup LEDs! Plug & Play Install! Added Safety!

Don't miss out on this year's biggest sale!

Use code: "BLACKFRIDAY" for 20% off your entire order!

*Cannot be combined with any additional codes

Thank you,
Nick C.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old Nov 25th, 16, 11:57 AM
Lifetime Premium Member
Jon

Garage

I just wanted to add the comment that I have the XP80 bulbs. These things are amazing.
Diode Dynamics likes this.

1972 Chevelle SS 454 "W" code
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old Nov 25th, 16, 11:58 AM Thread Starter
Nick C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JChilders View Post
I just wanted to add the comment that I have the XP80 bulbs. These things are amazing.
Nice!

Did you take any before & after pictures?

Thank you for your support

Nick C.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old Nov 25th, 16, 3:13 PM
Lifetime Premium Member
Jon

Garage

Nick I wish I did. But I will say that I am amazed at how nice the reverse lights are. It is almost like having headlights on the back of my car. Haha. I will see if I can get a picture of them on when I leave work today.
Diode Dynamics likes this.

1972 Chevelle SS 454 "W" code
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old Nov 25th, 16, 3:14 PM Thread Starter
Nick C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JChilders View Post
Nick I wish I did. But I will say that I am amazed at how nice the reverse lights are. It is almost like having headlights on the back of my car. Haha. I will see if I can get a picture of them on when I leave work today.
It's definitely added safety!

Thanks again, and have a great weekend

Nick C.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevelle Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address. Note, you will be sent a confirmation request to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.