Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Southern California / East Texas
painting in humid weather
Hey everyone. I'm a few weeks off from painting my 71. I'll be using BC/CC. I live in east texas and am worried about the humidity which can get really high. My buddy told me I should wait until about October to paint my car but I was wondering if it's safe to paint my car sooner if I use a different reducer. A slower reducer would be more appropriate correct?
I searched the forums and found some info on this but not enough to where I felt good about making a decision. I'm fairly new at this. Any advice would be great.